[Vision2020] Land of the Midnight Potato

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Tue Oct 9 16:55:25 PDT 2007

And with climate change occurring, Interior Alaska may become the best
potato growing region on earth.  Our sandy soils, abundant sunlight and
soon to be long growing season will easily surpass central Washington
and eastern Idaho.   My garden produced more potatoes per plant than any
garden I had in Moscow or my parents garden in Idaho Falls....God bless
climate change!

Chris