[Vision2020] Globalization & US Sovereignty:NorthAmericanUnionLike European Union?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Oct 9 10:30:46 PDT 2007

This was ment for everyone. I think I sent it only to Paul.
Roger

Paul
If the UN were constituted differently, I might change my position somewhat. As it is presently organized, every small two bit nation has the same voice we do in the general assembly. The Security Council is composed of five permanent members and ten non-permanent members. The ten non-permanent members are elected by the general membership for a set term. The decisions of the Security Council are binding on all members of the UN. The US pays most of the bills and has only a small voice in what action is taken.
Roger