[Vision2020] MASH

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:27:47 PDT 2007

Received this from a friend in Aussie-Land...thought is was appropriate for SOME parts of Moscow:

"Know this, you can cut
me off from the civilized world, you can incarcerate me with two
moronic cell mates, you can torture me with your thrice daily swill,
but you can not break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be
heard from this wilderness and I shall be delievered from this feted
and festering sewer." - Charles Emerson Winchester, III, M*A*S*H

J  :]