[Vision2020] MCA council endorsements

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Oct 5 11:56:08 PDT 2007

 MCA Endorses Three Council Candidates

The Moscow Civic Association is endorsing three candidates for election to the Moscow City Council in November. The three are Tom Lamar, Aaron Ament, and Linda Pall, announced Bruce Livingston, MCA president.

MCA selected the candidates because they share the organization's vision for the future of Moscow, Livingston said. They all support smart and responsible growth, preserving our quality of life, and protecting our community-oriented vision for the future.

"Our vision for the future of Moscow is pro-business and pro-community," Livingston said. "That vision emphasizes above all else, smart growth that preserves our greatest asset, our quality of life, while supporting our local business community."

The Moscow Civic Association is a non-profit citizen's organization that strives to improve the quality of life for Moscow residents.  The mission of the Moscow Civic Association is to inform community members about important local issues and encourage civic participation.  More information is available on the MCA website, www.moscowcivic.org