[Vision2020] music recommendation?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 5 05:52:37 PDT 2007

How about . . .

"The Pig Latin Song"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2orqdF58CA

Rock on, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Paul Rumelhart
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:38 PM
To: Vision2020
Subject: [Vision2020] music recommendation?

Since we're on the topic of noise ordinances ;)

I've been hunting around for japanese music, and came across the Tokyo
Incidents (Tokyo Jihen):

"Osca": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-X2c5l-TQ
"Killer Tune": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cPnNY8Ybhs

Anyone have any recommendations for similar music in any language?

Paul

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com