[Vision2020] Real Life Launch Service

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Oct 4 11:30:58 PDT 2007

You've got the Church of Kie and the Church of Kai mixed up.
The Church of Kai is a centrist assembly which ponders the fate of mankind
and souls over grilled bratwurst along with guacamole and chips, washed down
with beer from a specially lined can.
On high holy days we imbibe in Maker's Mark whiskey until all things become
clear and we can truly proclaim to be All Knowing.