[Vision2020] Real Life Launch Service

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 11:18:47 PDT 2007

OK OK!

Hooper Brown <hooper.brown at gmail.com> wrote: Catch the Vision!

The fastest Growing Church in America!

Real Life Launch Service
Sunday, October, 7th 900: & 11:00 AM

3148 Tomer Road, Moscow, Idaho

 We want you to have a fantastic experience with God when you come to Real Life Ministries - Moscow.  Please fill out the feedback form on our website and let us know that you will be there!  That way, we can prepare for you and your children to have the greatest experience possible.

  http://moscowreallife.com/home.html

 Our Mission
Reaching the world for Jesus, one person at a time.

Our Method
   Making Biblical disciples through Relational Environments.

   Our Process
  We will  SHARE Christ with a dying world.
Matt. 28:19, Luke 19:10

We will CONNECT people to God and to each other.
Matt. 22:37, Heb. 3:12-13

We will train believers in Christ to MINISTER to those in the church and in the community.
Eph. 4:11-13

   We will release our trained disciples to DISCIPLE.
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Tom & Liz Ivie