[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:35:02 PDT 2007

RE: "I'm really concerned about right-wing definition creep when it comesto terrorism (c.f. "narcoterrorism"), because -- whether we like it ornot -- we have authorized military and intelligence responses to it.I'm dead set against allowing military and intelligence responses tovandalism, on whatever scale." -- ACS

"Military Intelligence, 2 words combined that can't make sense."
Dave Mustaine- Singer/composer of MegaDeth