[Vision2020] Moscow's Calvinist College Makes the NYTimes

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 2 22:36:02 PDT 2007

Hi Ted & Visionaries,

Great comments - thanks for sharing them!  Didn't you just love the Harry
Potter-esque opening?

The article was an entertaining - read  J

Too bad there wasn't a footnote explaining that while she was here in
Moscow, Ms. Worthen was a paying "guest" (that's for you, Pat, & GMA City
Council Candidate  Wayne Krauss)at the Roy Atwood residence around the
corner, a little factoid she neglected to mention when talking with Rose and
I.  My bet would be Dr. Atwood is now thinking he should have charged her a
heck of a lot more for his "hospitality."

For Rose Huskey's always insightful take on the experience, you might want
to check out "What Would You Do for a Byline in the New York Times?":

http://cleaning-house.org/?p=605

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.