[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 30 06:53:12 PST 2007

Sorry if I got that pesky little detail wrong. I guess Dr. Weitz really is a
monster. Imagine, raking in hundreds of cents every decade off the backs of
the poor beleaguered children. And at the meager cost of the buildings
upkeep and property taxes. Simon Legree gots nothing on our hometown horror.

After giving the alternative schools ownership status a moments thought it
should have been obvious to me that the building hadn't been gifted to the
district. If it had most likely the program would have been shut down and
the building sold to fund some higher priority boondoggle such as a few more
administrators or a centrifugal bumble puppy elective for the collage bound.