[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 18:01:23 PST 2007

Sue,

  If MSD did have given Weitz and 40%+ of the MSD population any credit to began with no law suit would have been filed in the first place.

  I think Weitz challenging of the MSD is another example of Weitz standing up for the little guy.

  If Weitz intention was to harm the students, he would have kicked them out of the school is renting for $1 to MSD.

  Best,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
  When what Gerry Weitz has done for MSD equals what he has done to MSD, then
will be the time to give him accolades. Jeff and others who praise his
service to the schools in those earlier years might want to revisit the
newspaper articles concerning his behavior as a school board member.
Somewhere lately I again read his declaration about buying air conditioners
for hot classrooms, but he neglects to mention that he had teachers out
selling Billy Bob Teeth to pay for the damn things.

Sue Hovey