[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 17:53:35 PST 2007

Andreas,

  Are you supporting the idea that the minority has no constitutional right to challenge the actions of the majority?

  It seems to me you may then support President Bush in doing whatever he wishes as long as the majority of voters consent to the action.

  I think it is important to point out that while MSD may ignore the minority 43%, it would be more productive for them, not to mention a lot less lawsuits, if they included them in the decisions. Ignoring 43% of the community all the time is an awful lot of people to be ignoring. Eventually, MSD is going to want to do something that requires 60% of the vote, and they aren't going to get it because they are continuously giving 43% of the population the bird.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Nov 27, 2007 5:29 PM, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Paul ask,
>

> "Has Dr. Weitz tried the more common sense route of involving himself in
>
> the machinations of the school district in whatever way a private
> citizen is able to in order to effect change? Has he made a proposal?
>
> Has he done the research and come up with a plan for adding these
> classes? Has he presented it to the right people? Has he come up with
>
> funding for this plan? Has he tried to make his voice heard in the
> right places? In short, has he done anything other than trying to
> strong-arm the district by bringing a lawsuit?"
>
> Yes, he did Paul. For years. But MSD doesn't listen.

Donovan --

For what reason is MSD required to listen to an unhinged dentist over
*the rest of the electorate?*

-- ACS