[Vision2020] Noise Ordinance compromise

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 23:14:27 PST 2007

Thanks, Paul.  This process has been draining, but
since I think I was the one who sent out the first
email that prevented the council from voting for it on
the spot at the first meeting, I'm committed to seeing
it through, hoping for the best.

I was looking for the term "offensive" in the
ordinance and couldn't find it.  Did you see it in the
rewrite or the current noise ordinance?

I, too, don't like that term.  All the terms seem
subjective.  What is "loud" to a "reasonable person?"

I agree, a set decibel limit is a good place to start.

Take care,

Garrett

=== message truncated ===