[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 22:42:45 PST 2007

Joe,

  You wrote:

  "If Weitz wants a vo-tech program he'd be better off asking me to put forth the
case for vo-tech -- for a fraction of what he's paying his lawyers and with a
greater chance of success since then the MSD won't think that they are being
blackmailed"

  If you feel you can provide such a service, what is stopping you? You aren't holding out on the kids just to spite Weitz are you?

  How can it be blackmail if he is using the proper legal channels, and winning?

  Best,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Donovan,

What does the law suit have to do with the lack of a vo-tech program?

If Weitz wants a vo-tech program he'd be better off asking me to put forth the
case for vo-tech -- for a fraction of what he's paying his lawyers and with a
greater chance of success since then the MSD won't think that they are being
blackmailed. Folks don't respond well to blackmail.

--
Joe Campbell

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com