[Vision2020] so long, for now

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Nov 26 07:45:21 PST 2007

Just a quick note: I will be starting a PhD in water resources this
January and will not be watching V2020 until I'm done. I'll be glad
to respond to private emails if anyone thinks I might have something
specific to contribute to the ongoing community discussion, but if
you're waiting for me to chime in, you'll likely be waiting for at
least three years.

I've enjoyed the discussions with many of you. When we are able to
discard ideology and talk as neighbors, good things happen.

Mark