[Vision2020] Chaney and New Orleans

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:17:05 PST 2007

All-

Someone asks a simple question about whether or not the money spent on
local government officials attending this National League of Cities
conference is money well spent (pave streets that are still gravel,
instead?), and what happens?  No one addressed the question with any
specifics to answer the question!  Someone posted a newspaper article
about local officials experiences at this cities conference in New
Orleans, but this does not answer the broad question of whether or not
the money for this trip was well spent, given local funding needs.  We
all know those in local government can be questioned about this issue.
 This is an answer to the question?  I can send the White House an
e-mail about Halliburton... What sort of response will I get?  An
expose about no bid contracts given VP Cheney's former company wasting
the taxpayers money?

Ted Moffett