[Vision2020] Chaney and New Orleans

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:52:51 PST 2007

I read in the paper the other day that Mayor Chaney and Councilman Lamar recently returned from a paid trip to New Orleans. Can anyone tell me why we are paying money for our council to take trips to other cities. I doubt the trip will give us a "reminder"  of how good our city is. Who's idea was this? Was Lambert and Weber invited? Could we use this money to lets say, pave streets that are still gravel, instead?

Matt