[Vision2020] Moscow Noise Ordinance rewrite

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:38:19 PST 2007

I still think you are not getting it...if it is a disturbance to someone, no matter the time of day, you are subject to being issued a citation.  If it is compounded by the "10pm curfew", you definitely are subject to and most likely will get one.

Why are you fighting this so hard?  If you play an instrument that can be heard outside the purview of your home, either get headphones or turn it down.

Simple.

Not everyone likes listening to noise that is enough to shake the walls of THEIR home, disturb their peace or just simply is not the kind of music they appreciate, at such a volume as to be a disturbance to their peace.  Why should we be subject to your noise when we may not want to be?  And why is that so hard for you to accept?

J  :]