[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 08:45:46 PST 2007

Well, for one thing, the question of the amount of vocational education
in the Moscow School District is a completely separate issue from the
legality of the levy. Using one as a lever to try to change the other
is, imho, simply bullying the school district. It's a power play that
causes me to wonder if Dr. Weitz has considered the ramifications of his
actions. I imagine that there are proper procedures for affecting change
that don't involve suing the district or causing harm to the current
staff, faculty, and students. What's next? Somebody doesn't like the
color of the carpets or the exact carbs-to-protein ratio in the school
lunches who finds some other way to force their opinions on the school
district?

Paul