[Vision2020] The ever growing divide

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 10:52:44 PST 2007

> Paul Rumelhart wrote:
>
> I don't like the divide that is growing ever larger between the
 people
> of this church and others in the community. I don't think it's
 healthy
> for Moscow.

Paul,

I don't like it either, but what can be done about it?  Here we are two days away from Thanksgiving and we have two sides hurling the worst sort of invective at each other.  Both sides have referred to the other as Nazis.  We now have some people referring to other's children as bastards which is about as low as gets - personally I can't think of anything lower.  Like you, I don't think boycotts should be organized en masse.  I also believe that everyone has the right to pursue there life, liberty, and happiness.  So where do we go from here?  Hopefully onward and upward as I'd hate to even imagine how much worse the climate can get than it is right now.

-Scott