[Vision2020] boycotting & religion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 17 15:40:09 PST 2007

If not un-Pastor Wilson, perhaps it's his southern buddy's Auburn Avenue
"Church" that has run afoul from Christianity . . .

http://tinyurl.com/2e8cvm

But then, it's really just a matter of time, isn't it?

As the link above so appropriately suggests . . .

Beware the ides of March . . . March 5th to be precise.

Stay tuned . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)