[Vision2020] Monday's Community Conversation on Education in Moscow

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Nov 16 16:03:57 PST 2007

AGENDA

MOSCOW COMMUNITY CONVERSATION

Monday, November 19, 2007
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.

University Inn Centennial Room, 1516 W. Pullman Road, Moscow

Education in Moscow

This time the topic is. Fifty years ago, the USA got a shock to its
system by the Soviets beating us to orbiting the planet. One of the
mathematics and getting people serious about quality education
throughout the system. What can we do now to renew that competitive edge
and make the most of our educational resources? Can Moscow learn from
Pullman? Are there models of high schools, magnet schools, new kinds of
schools that can help our students get the most and the best from their
education.  Bring your ideas, observations and opinions to test-drive
Monday

1.      Introduction and Overview - Linda Pall, Moscow City
Councilmember

2.      Discussion

Luncheon is no-host and those desiring a meal should contact Linda Pall
at 882-7255