[Vision2020] UI-BSU Rivals Rivalry Game

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:08:38 PST 2007

Good point.  Know why the BSU cafeteria doesn't have ice?  The only guy who knew the recipe graduated.  Carl Westberg Jr.

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:47:51 -0800
From: sdredge at yahoo.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com; vandal at uidaho.edu
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] UI-BSU Rivals Rivalry Game

That's quite a stretch, Carl, to assume that bSU students would actually be able to read and comprehend those instructions.  The idea with rivalry week is to slam the bSU types not compliment them.

-Scott