[Vision2020] school levy

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 14 09:08:20 PST 2007

With pleasure.

  From: Ellen Roskovich
  To: g. crabtree ; keely emerinemix ; christopher.witmer at mizuho-sc.com ; vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:05 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vision2020] school levy

  "approved form of Christianity". . . . . excuse me?

  Ellen A. Roskovich

    From: jampot at roadrunner.com
    To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; christopher.witmer at mizuho-sc.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
    Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:36:33 -0800

    Yeah Witmer, your point of view has not been approved by the V2020 ideological purity committee and as a result you must be silent. We don't have room for any independent thought or opposing points of view. After all, living in Japan what could you possibly know about a homogeneous society or the approved form of Christianity practiced by this forums hierarchy and censors.