[Vision2020] Vandal-Bronco joke

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:41:11 PST 2007

With "The Game" this weekend, a rivalry week jab:
            A Boise family  of football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas  shopping.
While
in the sports store, the son picks up an Idaho Vandals jersey and says
to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Vandal fan and I would
like this for Christmas."
His big sister is  outraged by this and promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go talk with  Mom."
Off goes the little  lad with the Idaho Vandals jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes,  son?"
"I've decided  I'm going to be a Vandal fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas."
The mother is outraged, promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go see  your father."
   Off he goes with  the Idaho Vandals jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes,  son?"
"I've decided  I'm going to be a Vandal fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The father is so outraged he, too, whacks his son on the head and says, "No  son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"
   About half hour  later they're all back in the car heading towards home.
The father turns to  the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today."
The son  says, "Yes, Dad, I have." "Good, son. What is it?"
The son replies,  "I've only been a Vandal fan for an hour and I already hate you Bronco SOBs"  .......and one more.  Q.  How many BSU students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  A.  One, and he gets four credits.......Go Vandals