[Vision2020] school levy

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 14 07:36:33 PST 2007

Yeah Witmer, your point of view has not been approved by the V2020 ideological purity committee and as a result you must be silent. We don't have room for any independent thought or opposing points of view. After all, living in Japan what could you possibly know about a homogeneous society or the approved form of Christianity practiced by this forums hierarchy and censors.