[Vision2020] school levy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 14 05:40:48 PST 2007

Chris Witmer stated:

"If the finally tally is wrong, it might be a simple mistake (blame it on
public education) or it might be fraud, but I doubt it will be a result of
someone's bias."

Do I sense a possible demand for a recount, and possible re-re-vote, in Mr.
Witmer's evening whine?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____