[Vision2020] Who is

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 13 12:12:14 PST 2007

64.202.166.12 is an IP address to a slot on a GoDaddy.com webserver.

------------------------

64.202.166.12
Record Type:   IP Address

OrgName:    GoDaddy.com, Inc.
OrgID:      GODAD
Address:    14455 N Hayden Road
Address:    Suite 226
City:       Scottsdale
StateProv:  AZ
PostalCode: 85260
Country:    US

NetRange:   64.202.160.0 - 64.202.191.255
CIDR:       64.202.160.0/19
NetName:    GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
NetHandle:  NET-64-202-160-0-1
Parent:     NET-64-0-0-0-0