[Vision2020] Who is

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 19:39:55 PST 2007

I'd really like to know myself.  He's happy to have Professor John
"Jack" Wenders name spread all over it, even though he (or she) takes
pains to keep their identity hidden.  I didn't know Professor Wenders,
or if he even existed, but his bio says he passed away a year ago.  It
would make more of an impact if the author didn't hide behind a proxy
domain registrar and the "webmaster at moscowlevy.com" address.

I have sent an email to that address.  Perhaps he or she will respond
tonight.

Paul