[Vision2020] Who is

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 23:33:06 PST 2007

Andreas,

  I don't believe in boycotting people for having a different view on a levy or candidate than I do. If we do, we will start living in a society where people make anonymous posts and radio ads out of fear of losing their jobs.

  It is a different story if the business is doing something which causes harm because of business related activities, like dumping toxic waste in a river, or using slave labor to make their products.

  There is distinction between punishing someone financially for not voting and believing as you versus that of contributing to a business that harms the environment or other people because you purchase from them.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  Donovan --

So you believe that you should be able to boycott people for their
beliefs, so long as they never tell people what those beliefs are?

-- ACS