[Vision2020] The Failure of Abstinence-Only Sex Education

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 23:17:20 PST 2007

Chris,

  Please forgive me, but I still do not see anything in here that says two unmarried people cannot have sex together. Don't see it.

  I do see where it says not to sleep with another man's wife, but with a woman that is no man's wife.

  Best,

  Donovan

Christopher Witmer <christopher.witmer at mizuho-sc.com> wrote:
      Mr. Arnold, I believe that God is the Author of the Bible, so anything written in the Bible can be properly attributed to Christ. Here is one useful summary of the Bible's teachings on these matters:
  http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ203.HTM