[Vision2020] Strange response to cogent argumentation

Christopher Witmer christopher.witmer at mizuho-sc.com
Mon Nov 12 20:41:39 PST 2007

Regarding my refutation of Mr. Campbell's flawed argumentation in favor of
the levy, proponents of the levy on V2020 have taken the following approach:

1) Totally ignore the content of my post.
2) Shift the focus instead to something totally unrelated and totally
irrelevant to the substance of the post: focus on personalities rather than
issues.

Nobody has even interacted with, much less refuted, a single thing that I
wrote concerning Mr. Campbell's flawed arguments in favor of the levy. If
you go back and re-read my post you will see that I focused exclusively on
the substance of Mr. Campbell's post. When someone you personally dislike is
involved, do you all become incapable of making a cogent response to a
cogent argument? I would like to think that you are capable of better.

-- Chris