[Vision2020] voting and the levy

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:48:49 PST 2007

"Your vote is your voice." Linda Pall told me that time, and time again. If
all the people who felt like you, voted for her, perhaps she would have won.

Collectively, OUR voices combine to make a glorious symphony of changing
harmony. Alone??? Well, look at yourself. For shame, Donovan. If all the
students felt like you, you would have never been elected to the ASUI. How
do you think the ADA was made law? By Osmosis?

Today is Veterans Day. A day to honor the men and women who served in our
armed forces... Men and women who fought to who ALLOW you the RIGHT to NOT
vote.

I urge each and every one of you. Vote tomorrow to honor our troops. I don't
care how you vote. Just VOTE!

Janesta