[Vision2020] Who is

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 18:53:50 PST 2007

What do conservative activists do?  anonymous websites? I don't think one zealot's actions reflect the whole.  If that were the case, I would have to include many others in with the actions of Mr. Glasebrook.  Who by the way, I believe has his own convictions for his actions, just as the person who handed out the list -which I have only seen as I visited a website -of course searching for a balanced viewpoint

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Mark and Tom I.,

  I don't think it is Dale because he doesn't have anything to fear economically or politically by stating it was him. Dale has said more controversial things than this and gladly taken credit for it.

  My bet is that it is either an elected official or someone who doesn't want financial repercussion against him/her for stating what they believe, as many liberal activists in this community like to boycott and picket business owners that disagree with them on social and political issues.

  Best,

  Donovan

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:
  Whoever is behind the moscowlevy.com sleaze ads against the school
levy on the radio and handbill fliers is deliberately trying to hide
their identity. The website registration is behind a firewall
purchased from a domain called "Domains by Proxy" which sells web
anonymity. But given all the references to this site on Dale
Courtney's website, it's probably not too big a leap of imagination
to say it's probably Dale.

Look under a rock...

m.

At 11:12 AM -0800 11/12/07, Tom Ivie wrote:
>moscowlevy.com
>
>Tom & Liz Ivie

>http://mail.yahoo.com

List services made available by First Step Internet,