[Vision2020] illegal levy ads

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 12 16:11:39 PST 2007

Hi Tom,

In part, you wrote:

"To be fair, I don't know who is behind this. Probably a rogue individual,
because a group wouldn't be so stupid as to risk reputation by willfully
breaking the law."

That would be assuming the individual or group behind the illegal activity
*cares* about reputation, which I doubt they do.  You know the kind:  stoop
to any level to do what you want because secular laws apply to others, not
them.

JMHO,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****