[Vision2020] Pullman vs Moscow

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sat Nov 10 17:31:52 PST 2007

Won't have time to compare and contrast the WASL with the ISAT, but I
can provide two links to the respective data for each district.

One can drill down and find detailed info for each district on
reading, science, math and writing - well, as I recall, the ISAT does
not test science, but the WASL does.

Other than that, I am rather confident that the tests are comparable
between the two states - perhaps some local experts on these tests
will share their knowledge and experience on the two assessment models.

As I have time, I will try to find some examples to share with the viz group.

Here are the links:

MSD -
http://www.sde.idaho.gov/Statistics/docs/District%20Profiles/2005-2006profiles/281.PDF

PSD -
http://reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us/summary.aspx?groupLevel=District&schoolId=282&reportLevel=District&orgLinkId=282&yrs=2005-06&year=2005-06

Remember, MSD has not yet posted their FY 07 reports, so to be
comparable, you must drill to FY 06 for PSD.