[Vision2020] The Wizard of Blogz

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 07:46:18 PST 2007

WOW!  What a great piece.

Oh, but Gena - watch your back.  You now have the "distinct privilege" of being on Dougie-Boy's hit list.  I'd start talking to your employers now and checking your business connections to make them aware of the above - take it to the bank they WILL be contacted sometime in immediate future and your good name will be attacked.

Not by Dougie (he never sullies his pretty little hands with such mundane tasks) but by his many minions that he likes to dispatch for this type of thing.

J  :]