[Vision2020] New NO info...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:04:47 PST 2007

Since Garrett has stated since he started discussing this issue that he was
concerned that he could be cited for the music he plays, this hardly
constitutes new information.

Giving power to write citations utterly lacking in consistency is not a
hallmark of good law.  Establish a standard that will be applicable to all
if you're going to change the ordinance.

Sunil