[Vision2020] Elton John Comes to Beasley

angelacrabtree at adelphia.net angelacrabtree at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 8 11:30:38 PST 2007

Hopefully something you can enjoy!

Angela M. Crabtree
University of Idaho
Visitor Center Representative
acrabtree at sub.uidaho.edu
1.888.884.2346 or 885.6111

Tickets On Sale Friday, January 25, 2008 at 10AM!

Elton John and his band will appear live in Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum at Washington State University in Pullman for Mom?s Weekend on Saturday, April 12, 2008. The concert is part of the 2008 Tour: Rocket Man-Number Ones.

"We are excited and grateful for the opportunity to have an artist of the caliber of Elton John performing at Washington State University as part of our annual Mom?s Weekend," said Leo Udy, director of Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum. "This will be the one of the largest concerts we have ever had at the coliseum. WSU students, parents, and alumni as well as the surrounding communities will be talking for years about this concert experience," said Udy.

Elton John and his band, including members Davey Johnstone on guitar, Guy Babylon on keyboards, Bob Birch on bass, John Mahon on percussion and Nigel Olsson on drums will play his greatest hits and more recent songs from his latest release, Rocket Man-Number Ones. Elton John has sold more than 200 million records and continues to add innovative work to his personal repertoire of 29 consecutive Top 40 hits, 35 gold and 25 platinum albums.

Rocket Man-Number Ones, just released in March 2007, debuted in the top 10 and features newly compiled and digitally mastered greatest hits spanning the first three decades of the singer-songwriter's career.

Reserved tickets for Elton John will be available at the Beasley Coliseum ticket office and at all TicketsWest outlets including the Kibbie Dome at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho, and Rosauers in Lewiston, Idaho. Order tickets online at www.ticketswest.com or charge by phone at (800) 325-SEAT. Six ticket limit per customer.

Tickets On Sale Friday, January 25, 2008 at 10AM!

All TicketsWest outlets, (800) 325-SEAT, or ticketswest.com

Live Nation Contact:
Brad Gentry Phone: (425) 990-0222
Email: bradgentry at livenation.com

Elton John Contact: