[Vision2020] 1 in 4 Homeless is a Veteran

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 8 07:06:52 PST 2007

My apologies for any misiniterpretation of my comments.

My intent was to bring attention to that portion of America's homeless that
has been ignored for a long, long time.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

As far as what I am doing, I am a life-time member of Disabled American
Veterans actively supporting the Homeless Veterans Initiative:

http://www.dav.org/veterans/homeless_initiative.html

My name has even been mentioned (in passing) by one of this initiative's DAV
sponsor when asked how far-reaching the support is.

Again, if my prefaced comments were felt to be insulting, I am very, very
sorry.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____