[Vision2020] A Tribute to OUR Linda Pall

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 09:46:49 PST 2007

It is sad that the most experienced of our council
members, someone who encourages debate, won't jump the
gun on decisions and definitely had the best interests
of Moscow at heart, did not get reelected.

I hope the new council members will take note on how
she worked with her constituents.

I thank Linda for her service.

Garrett Clevenger

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com