[Vision2020] Grandaddy Gary on How to Put the Fun Back in Fundamentalism

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 08:42:48 PST 2007

Christians, the world's only persecuted majority.

Don't you think tyrants the world over thought they were doing good for
their people?  That only they knew how everything should be run?  That
they had a mandate, either from God or from their own sense of
superiority, to do what they did?

It's the same old crap, just different people.

And I will have the right to complain if a bunch of short-sighted
nutjobs throw away the rights that made this country as great as it is
for their own self-serving reasons.  Even if they dot the i's and cross
the t's.

Paul

Now, if all you wanted to do was communicate your religion to me and let
me make the choice, I would have no problem with that.  It's trying to
change us into a Christian State that I'm objecting to here.