[Vision2020] A Tribute to OUR Linda Pall

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:18:26 PST 2007

Linda, you've been a tireless worker for our town, and I know you will continue.  Thanks for everything you've done, and will do.  Carl Westberg Jr.

From: gussie443 at hotmail.com
To: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:24:02 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] A Tribute to OUR Linda Pall

Amen!

Thank you, Linda.

Ellen A. Roskovich

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:34:21 -0800
From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] A Tribute to OUR Linda Pall

Regardless of your political viewpoint, there are few that can make the claim that Linda Pall is not a great advocate for Moscow and the surrounding community. I knew when I was in student government that Linda Pall would always be there to listen to student concerns, even when she wasn't in office. I know that Linda Pall also has a genuine heart and concern for this community and ALL of its members.

I want to thank Linda for all of her hard work, commitment, and accomplishments over her decades of service.

Moscow lost a great advocate, champion, and experienced law maker this election.

Thank you Linda. You can leave office in January knowing you did for this community more than most others could dream of doing. My heart goes out to you tonight.

God Bless,

Donovan J Arnold
http://mail.yahoo.com

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!