[Vision2020] A Tribute to OUR Linda Pall

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:34:21 PST 2007

Regardless of your political viewpoint, there are few that can make the claim that Linda Pall is not a great advocate for Moscow and the surrounding community. I knew when I was in student government that Linda Pall would always be there to listen to student concerns, even when she wasn't in office. I know that Linda Pall also has a genuine heart and concern for this community and ALL of its members.

  I want to thank Linda for all of her hard work, commitment, and accomplishments over her decades of service.

  Moscow lost a great advocate, champion, and experienced law maker this election.

  Thank you Linda. You can leave office in January knowing you did for this community more than most others could dream of doing. My heart goes out to you tonight.

  God Bless,

  Donovan J Arnold

http://mail.yahoo.com