[Vision2020] I'm calling the Election for: WK, TL, DC and WS

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 22:56:37 PST 2007

Based on most the precincts reporting, and all but on liberal precinct left, I'm calling the election:

  Wayne Krauss, Tom Lamar, Dan Carscallen, and Walter Steed. Congrats Gentleman.

  An almost entirely different city council. What do you think the voters are saying?

  Best,

  Donovan

Janesta <janesta at gmail.com> wrote:
  Too tight to call, isn't it? Wow.

  On 11/6/07, Saundra Lund <sslund at roadrunner.com> wrote:   The County Web site hasn't updated since 9:38 PM, but this is from the Daily
News:

Breaking News
UPDATE 10:13 p.m. Election Results -- Moscow City Council
Updated at: 20:11 pm

Seven of 18 precincts reporting
Two-year seat (top vote-getter elected)
Evan Holmes -- 861
Walter Steed -- 881
Four-year seats (top three vote-getters elected)
Aaron Ament -- 858
Dan Carscallen -- 887
Wayne Krauss -- 961
Tom Lamar -- 1059