[Vision2020] Election results online? Where?

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 6 22:19:44 PST 2007

The County Web site hasn't updated since 9:38 PM, but this is from the Daily
News:

Breaking News
UPDATE 10:13 p.m. Election Results -- Moscow City Council
Updated at: 20:11 pm

Seven of 18 precincts reporting
Two-year seat (top vote-getter elected)
Evan Holmes -- 861
Walter Steed -- 881
Four-year seats (top three vote-getters elected)
Aaron Ament -- 858
Dan Carscallen -- 887
Wayne Krauss -- 961
Tom Lamar -- 1059