[Vision2020] FOUND IT!! Was: Election results online? Where?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:36:21 PST 2007

http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/2007City/CANVASS.HTM

  12 is a Republican Precinct I believe. Mostly Students.
Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                ZFUN is reporting

  Results from Precinct 12 only –

  Order:

  Krauss
  Carscallen