[Vision2020] The Vote

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:17:24 PST 2007

Kai,

  What kind of cars are you seeing in the parking spaces, new expensive cars, or poorer ones? Trucks, Volvos, or Minivans? What is a good indication is also which precincts are voting more heavily. If absentee ballots and precinct 5 vote the same way, that is usually almost always a predictor of the final outcome of the election.

  Best,

  Donovan

"Kai Eiselein, editor" <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:
  It appears that voter turnout this morning has been somewhat heavy,
according to a couple of poll workers I talked with. If the number of cars
in the parking lot at the Latah County Fairgrounds are any indication, I
would guess that the number of voters in this election will be substantially
higher than the last.