[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:58:01 PST 2007

Gary --

What "fallout", Gary? An employee of a store, without their employer's
blessing, created a list of places not to shop--for, in her case, good
reason? What "fallout" do you expect there to be? Are you calling for
blood? An apology from the co-op, which had nothing to do with it? An
(ironic) boycott of the co-op by Kirkers?

-- ACS