[Vision2020] The "Flyer" --

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Tue Nov 6 08:23:55 PST 2007

Talk about old news, this was (humorously) covered on our station on
Saturday.

I feel I should make some corrections:

Gary gives the impression that said flyer was "distributed" at the
co-op. This is un-true, copies were left in the break room for the
employees, but this is not distributing to the public.  No copies were
distributed from the checkstand nor left in the public info area.

Said person was not reprimanded after the reported information that the
flyer was being "distributed" from the co-op was shown to be false.

I wonder who provided said false information to Kenna?

Dave